The temporary forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site doesnt work.

3 posters

Go down

The site doesnt work. Empty The site doesnt work.

Post  Flying Dutchman Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:19 am

Precis när alla mina holländska kompisar till slut lyckades joina slutade sajten fungera. Det är jobbigt. Jag vill kunna hitta mobilnummer och bränna folk!

Fix it please.

Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

The site doesnt work. Empty Re: The site doesnt work.

Post  Flying Dutchman Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:13 am

Nu dödade jag till och med någon och jag vill kunne registrera mordet innan jag åker bort..

Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

The site doesnt work. Empty really?

Post  joostm Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 am

I live in holland, and I can't see any reason why us participing in the current round would mess with the game's site. It could have been any reason. don't throw dirt at us without you knowing anything about what caused the problem. Don't blame it on us! BTW I added a swedish translation of this message from google translate Razz

Jag bor i Holland, och jag kan inte se någon anledning till varför vi participing i den pågående förhandlingsrundan skulle bråka med spelets webbplats. Det kunde ha varit någon anledning. inte kasta smuts på oss utan att du vet något om vad som orsakade problemet. Skyll inte på oss!

I love the game btw, deathgame has just started in holland. Niels was the one who brought it from Sweden to here. I'm trying to participate in translating the site and making it go large in the Netherlands. flower afro

joostm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rydeman Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 am

Fixed it!
The error was some dodgy SQL connection problem and not you guys. Don't worry! Smile

joostm: A Dutch translation would be awesome! Add me on Skype (erikrydeman) and we can talk more about it.

Rydeman

Back to top Go down

Post  joostm Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Oh haha niels that was you who posted it Razz I thought it was someone from sweden that said us dutch people were the cause of the downtime Razz

fijne vakantie niels
joost

joostm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum